New Look Glow Highlighter in Pink Pearls Review

08:30


This New Look Glow Highlighter in Pink Pearls has been on my wishlist for so long! I was going to hold off and ask for it for my birthday but I couldn't resist making an online order to try it.


The highlighter comes in a simple packaging but it is very secure so its great for travelling. The shade of the highlighter is a beautiful pearlescent shimmery pink. Its perfect for pale skin like mine. They also have a darker shade called Gold Rush.


The formula is so silky smooth, it just glides on the skin beautifully. Its easily buildable and blends on the skin nicely. It has a lovely shimmer, without making me look like a glitter ball. 


I'm so happy I purchased this highlighter, it has surpassed my expectations! It has become my go to highlighter and I think it will last for quite a while!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. The shade looks really pretty! I love highlighters and frankly wear one even on my no makeup days.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely a highlighter, applies so well x

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with highlighters at the moment, I cannot get enough of them! This one is so pretty! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there's so many beautiful ones out there x

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely! I do love a good highlight!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try out some New Look makeup, it's getting great reviews!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is a great product of theres x

      Delete
  5. Highlighter is always made my day, lightened up my day I mean. LOL

    Btw, would you like to following each other?
    Let me know
    xo
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highlighter looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shade! Highlighters make my look 10x better!

    Reine | Sincerely Reine

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe