Feel Unique Pick 'N' Mix Sample Service

08:30



I'd come across this Feel Unique Pick 'N' Mix sample service a few months ago but only decided to try it recently. You pay £3.95 for 5 samples and there's 100's of of samples to choose from. The £3.95 is the then a voucher to use off your next purchase.



One of the samples I was so excited about is Benefit's Goof Proof in shade 6 as I already have a sample of this in the same size and love it. I think I may have to bite the bullet and buy the full size of this soon as its so easy to use as the shade is the perfect match for my dark brows.


This Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser promises to dissolve dead skin cells and renew the skins texture. I'm looking forward to try this and its a generous 30ml size which is great for sample size.


Everyone has heard about the hype of NARS Orgasm so I'm excited to try this, though the sample is very very small so I'm not expecting more than one use.


I chose this La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 as I had previously used this on holiday a few years ago when I severely sunburnt my legs. I had water retention in my legs for days but this balm helped so much it was amazing! So I though this little 3ml sample may come in useful for any minor skin problems on a day to day basis. I can't recommend this product enough!


Finally I chose this Juicy Couture Rose fragrance which is lovely to keep in the car or in bag when I need to refreshen up.

Overall I'm really impressed by the Feel Unique sample service, I'm definitely going to use it in future!



You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Why I haven't heard about this before? This is amazing opportunity to try some great product. Imma check it out. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great and you get to choose the samples you want to try x

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this before but it sounds great for the price and it seems like there are some fab brands to choose from :) I really want to try more of the Benefit brow products and the Nars blushers so this would be a great way to decide which ones I should buy in full size. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its such a great way to try products :) x

      Delete
  3. I heard about this service before but it is only available in UK, I wish it was available to other countries too since it is a great opportunity to try new products! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely idea allowing you to try first, the NARS blusher used to be a staple of mine but your sample does look teeny tiny.

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How some amazing products! I really need to try them.

    💛
    Happy Monday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a great way to try out new products! x

      Delete
  6. I swear by Nars Orgasm blush I don't think any other blush tops it
    http://sheismelrose.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tired out this sample service yet but some of the samples are really good sizes, I'm impressed!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was so impressed with the size of the Benefit and Murad samples! x

      Delete
  8. Never heard of this, but I hear a lot of great things about that NARS product!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I couldn't resist trying out their blush x

      Delete
  9. I found out about this service a few months ago, its fantastic isnt it!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe