Benefit High Beam Highlighter Review

08:30


I know this isn't a new product but, High Beam is one of the first liquid highlighters I've ever tried. I thought I'd share my thoughts on it.



The highlighter is in a small screw top bottle, the lid has a brush on it which is great for applying spots over my make up (although I'm not sure its that hygienic). I use the brush to dab the highlighter into my skin after applying liquid foundation. I find using my finger to blend a few spot to my cheek bones, cupids bow and brow bones is the perfect amount to give me a glow.


The highlighter gives a lovely subtle satin pink finish on my skin. It lasts on my skin all day without making my skin dry. The bottles last for such a long time too, I've never actually bought the full size version of this highlighter as I find the travel versions last so long and are easy to replace. 

Overall I think is so easy to use and looks great for an everyday glow!

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Yeah i always find that minis do last so long too so I always enjoy buying them more than full size hehe

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a sample of this but I wasn't that into make-up so I totally missed out on the chance of trying this!!!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this... The coverage seems nice.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this but I recently bought the W7 Night Glow illuminator that is supposed to be a dupe for that and I love it!x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really gorgeous glowy product although I find with liquid highlighters I always end up putting too much on!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah nothing worse than putting on too much x

      Delete
  6. I have the full size of this and can't ever imagine using it up, I wish I would have bought travel sizes like you do!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah travel sizes are so much more convenient x

      Delete
  7. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    Follow for follow?
    Gowns For Womens Online India

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool. I like your blog. Go to my blog http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a similar highlighter from Technic and I really like it. I don't use many cream highlighters. Great post! I love reading about rediscovered products. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, thanks Jennifer x

      Delete
  10. I love Sunbeam but have never tried Highbeam because I thought it would be too light against my skin tone. I should give it a swatch.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very cute product darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to try this product for so long but whenever I have a chance to buy it I go for something else. But your review sound it's really good :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when a product works. Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an amazing products! Love it! Thanks for sharing doll
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with you, it's actually been my go-to highlighter for the past year; it applies SO easily and blends beautifully into foundation. Great review!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have more golden version of this and it looks absolutely beautiful x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Benefit do great highlighters x

      Delete
  17. I love this highlighter! You've reminded me to pull it back out again!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Follow by Email