AG Hair Rosehip Balm Review

17:25


I recently started using this AG Hair Rosehip Balm when I purchased it from the FabFitFun Summer Add Ons Sale. I wanted to share my thoughts on it.



I have never tried AG Hair before but thought the Rosehip Balm would be a great place to start. I have thick hair that always takes a long time to blow dry and to naturally air dry. 

The Rosehip Balm is 89ml and is in a tube which makes it great for squeezing out the right amount as oppose to scooping it out of a jar. It cruelty free and according to AG is formulated with 98% plant derived ingredients. It is free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, parabens, silicone and much more. 

The key ingredients are Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Shea Butter, Rosehip oil, Mango seed butter, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Linseed oil,  Carnauba wax, Hydrolyzed quinoa and Hydrolyzed cornstarch. It claims that "Hair feels instantly smoother and more manageable". 

After washing my hair I apply it to damp hair, focusing more on the lengths as oppose to the roots of my hair. I comb it through then blow dry it. My hair is left feeling soft and smooth with less flyaway hairs than I usually have. I don't feel it reduces the drying time but my hair definitely loves it. The scent is quite strong when initially applying it to my hair but its very pleasant once my hair is dry.

Overall I would recommend this before blow drying your hair especially if you have thick hair.

Have you tried this?

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I didn't know about the brand. The ingredients sounds really natural and nice! My hair is bleached and quite damaged at this point that I always need some oil or hair serum. I will keep this in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this balm sounds so lovely! I've never heard of the AG Hair brand before, but I've been so tempted by the Fab Fit Fun boxes as they always seem to contain such great products xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your recommendation, and for the great tip of using before blow drying :)

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product seems great. I would like to try it. Thank you for review.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/lumene-arctic-hydra-care-rich-oleo-serum_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't knod this brand but that product sounds very good and even with a pretty good inci!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Rosehip hair balm seems lovely. The ingredient list is very promising. I'm not sure have I heard of this brand before, the name sounds familiar but I haven't tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so lovely! Love a balm with a strong scent which you can smell throughout the day.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I haven't tried products from AG Hair before. Glad you enjoyed this product overall!

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like an interesting product, I've never tried hair balm before!


    Hope that you are having a nice weekend! It's a quiet one here as it's raining again!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous xx Lovely post

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. AG Hair Rosehip Balm is a lightweight leave-in conditioner that nourishes and detangles hair. Infused with rosehip oil, it adds moisture, enhances shine, and leaves hair smooth and manageable. Hair growth shampoo in pakistan with price
    face primer for oily skin price in pakistan
    Collagen Drinkable Shots online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe