Urban Decay Up All Nighter Setting Spray Review

08:30


I have been wanting to try the Urban Decay Up All Nighter Setting Spray for a while so when I seen that Debenhams had this on offer I had to order it.

There's an option of two sizes, 30ml travel size and full size is 118ml. I opted for the travel size to try it out. The spray promises to be suitable for all different skin types and last for up to 16 hours.


I spray this all across my face after applying my make up. It has a slight scent to it but I can't put my finger on what the scent is. The scent doesn't bother me too much.

The spray soon settles into my skin and does actually hold my make up in place. I can't be sure if it works for the full 16 hours it promises but it does last a good 10-12 hours which is great for me. I think this is a great product to set make up.

Have you tried this?

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. This is a cult favourite but I have yet to try any setting sprays because I don't feel like I need it. I am curious about it though and plan to pick up one soon.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves it and one day maybe I'll try it. Right now I'm satisfied with my Mac fix +. I'm glad it works for you.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the de-slick version of this and wasn't impressed but then I read that this one get the better reviews of the two! It does sound good and great that you got it on offer!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really like how this sets my make up plus it being on offer was a bonus x

      Delete
  4. I have one and I really like... don't know if more than the MAC one, but it is really good!

    xx,

    Mani Piñeiro
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear a lot of great things about this product!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't normally use a setting spray, but everyone swears by this one so I added it on my wishlist of products I want to try in the future. Great review!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried this setting spray, but I have read great things about it.
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've always read positive reviews too x

      Delete
  9. I wish i had a urban decay nearer to me, as I would love to try this out. Maybe ill put it on my wish list!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ordered mine online so maybe you could? x

      Delete
  10. I really want to try but I havent got a chance yet. does it feel sticky in your face?

    xoxo
    https://monicaptanzil.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has been a lifesaver recently! I'm on vacation at a super hot place & this is helping my makeup stay put!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great that it works in heat too! x

      Delete

Subscribe