POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio in Champagne Mocha Review

08:30


I received this travel friendly POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio in the February Birchbox and thought it would make a great natural eye look. I couldn't wait to try it out.

The trio contains 3 shades, they definitely suit the name Champagne Mocha. There's a pink shimmery shade which is great for highlighting, a neutral shade which is perfect for all over the lid and a brown shade for the crease to finish off the look.


I always wear a primer, Urban Decay Primer Potion, before applying the eyeshadows and they stay put for hours. All 3 shades are so easy to apply and wear, they make the perfect natural eye look.



Overall I'm really impressed with the quality and longevity of the eyeshadows. I'm definitely going to keep this trio for travelling.

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. What a lovely little palette!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty trio of eye shadows! perfect for everyday make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is certainly one very gorgeous neutral eye shadow palette. What I love is how well these colours work with each other

    Adrianna xx
    http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shadows look so pretty!


    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cute palette!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades on this palette look great and very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this trio appearing in beauty subscription before but I have never tried it. The pigmentation looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've only seen them in beauty boxes, yeah the pigmentation is great x

      Delete
  8. Such beautiful shades in the palette! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such nice shades!
    I love the colors.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This eyeshadow trio looks so pretty, great shades.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely little palette, I can see how it would be perfect for travel. I love the middle shade, it must look really lovely on the lid. Thanks for sharing!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried anything from Pop Beauty but these eyeshadows looks really nice and the shades are ones that I would usually go for :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so pretty and portable for travel, and no fuss :)

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty colours - a sweet little trio! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your review! It looks lovely and light perfect for Spring and Summer :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/03/80s-power-dressing.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe