Mini Beauty & Home Haul

13:30

PS Pro Blending Brush RRP £2.50, PS Love to Glow Face Mask 50ml RRP £3, Sea Salt & Lavender Reed Difusser 30ml RRP £1, Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm 50ml £5.99 (on offer for £2.99)

During a trip to Manchester I popped into Primark and Boots recently and picked up a few things I've been wanting for a while as my local store doesn't stock them all.
From Primark, I picked up the PS Pro Blending Brush in the smallest size, there is 3 sizes available ranging from £2.50-4. I'm really excited to try this out, I chose this size to see how it blends in my concealer. I also got the PS Love to Glow Face Mask, which my local store doesn't stock. I've heard a lot of great things about this mask so I'm looking forward to trying this out to see if it lives up to the hype! I'm hoping to do a review on this at some point. Finally I picked up a new Sea Salt & Lavender Reed Diffuser for only £1, It smells really nice but subtle too so far.

As mentioned I also went to Boots and bought the Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm for only £2.99! I haven't tried it before but I like that fact that it has a peachy/apricot tone so I'm hoping this will do as it says to brighten up skin tones.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh wow that diffuser sounds so lovely, and so affordable too xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lovely! very affordable xx

      Delete
  2. Love this!! The brush looks incredible, I've been eyeing some up on line...never thought of looking in Primark :)

    Katie | katieameliaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has definitely reminded me that I want to get a diffuser for our flat as well! Thanks for sharing x

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a diffuser around the house! :) No problem, thanks for stopping by x

      Delete

Subscribe

Follow by Email