One Brand Focus: Soap & Glory Make Up

09:00


Soap & Glory are such a versatile brand and that is why they're one of my favourites. They offer make up, bodycare and skincare! I've been using their products for years, so I thought I'd do a post of my favourite make up products by them.

Starting with one of the first blushers I ever used and still continue to use is their multi-colour blush brick in Peach Party. Its such a versatile product, it can be used as a highlighter, bronzer and even eyeshadow due to the different coloured bricks! Such pretty packaging too!

Peach Party
As featured in my falls favourites is their Thick & Fast HD Mascara. It does a great job of lifting my lashes without flaking. A recent favourite of mine is the Archery Brow Tint & Pencil, the tint is perfect for filling in sparse areas of my eyebrow, whilst the pencil ensures it all looks the same.

Archery Brow Tint & Pencil in Brownie Points and Thick & Fast HD Mascara

Next is their Smoulder Kohls, they make applying eyeliner so easy! Unfortunately they don't offer that great of a colour range individually, although they do usually do a more colours as part of a gift set though. I have a gorgeous blue shade from a set that I wish they'd sell individually!

Kohl Eyeliners
Continuing the eye theme, is their Perfect Ten eyeshadow palette, it has such wearable pigmented shades!

Perfect Ten Palette
Finally, finishing with their Sexy Mother Pucker glosses, I have quite a few mini's of these and they're perfect for travelling!

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Glosses
Have you tried Soap & Glory products before?

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Oh wow, the peach party compact seems so heavenly!! Have a lovely week :)

    Trishna xx

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely! Thank you, have a good weekend x

      Delete
  2. I've never really tried Soap and Glory products, but I'd really love to - I've heard great things about their powder too! xx

    Robyn | www.butterfly-culture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me of their eyeshadow palettes and blushers! I have a few and desperately need to start using them again.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Archery brow tint! Soap and Glory do so many great products!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soap & Glory do amazing makeup products. They're eye kohls really are incredible - the black one is so pigmented!!

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the makeup from Soap and glory they have some great things.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love this blush and how cute is the eyeshadow palette,
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried any makeup products from Soap & Glory, only skincare products. The Peach Party blush looks amazing! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do great make up, you should try them out x

      Delete
  9. I really love Soap & Glory makeup. That blush looks beautiful! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. The multi colour blush sounds like a lovely product! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to check those products out!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Archery is one of my favourite Soap & Glory products too as it is so quick and easy to use! I need to get that blusher next as it is just so pretty and I love that it has a slight shimmer to it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely keen on trying soap and glory products. All that i have tried is their hand cream and i definitely want to try a few of their makeup items and their skincare products as well.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe