I Heart Spring Tag

08:00



I haven't done a tag in a while so was excited when Hannah at Floraful tagged me to do this 'I Heart Spring Tag'! Definitely check out her blog. I love Spring, its so lovely to see a change in the weather and  flowers blooming. I couldn't resist taking a picture of these tulips.


Favourite spring nail polish?
I love pastel colours this time of year, especially pinks and purples.

Must have lip colour this spring?
I love pinks, especially glosses, over spring, I don't tend to wear dark lips this of year except in the evenings.


Favourite spring dress?
I have so many favourite spring dresses, most of them are floral. Its nice transitioning from jumpers and jeans to lightweight dresses.

Favourite flower?
I love tulips as the main pictures suggests, I also enjoy seeing the daffodils bloom this time of year, as they seem to be everywhere.

Favourite spring accessory?
It will hopefully be sunglasses if the sunshine stays out.

What spring trends are you most excited for this year (makeup or fashion)?
I love floral dresses and having fresh looking make up. More highlighter and foundations that give dewy finishes.


Favourite spring candle?
I actually use candles more in autumn/winter but I do enjoy clean linen candles this time of year.

Favourite body spray or perfume for spring?
I love Michael Kors fragrances, especially my most recent one, Wonderlust.


What is spring like where you live?
Here in the UK its very mixed sun, showers, cloud. But I've noticed its been getting a lot warmer lately!

What is your favourite thing about spring?
Birthdays, Easters, flowers and getting to spend time outdoors.

Are you a spring cleaner?
Not particularly I try to clean as much as I can but I dpn't have a big clear out this time of year.

Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation?
We've recently been to Brighton which was lovely and thats where I took the tulip picture at the Royal Pavillion! We're also going Bristol for a city break later in the month.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular for this one, but if you're reading this consider yourself tagged!

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I also did this tag and it was so much fun! Pastel nail polish is perfect for spring, I am currently using and loving anything pink, pastel, bright and also fucshia!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, pinks are so pretty this time of year x

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely tag! I love seeing all the tulips at this time of year too :D
    Can't wait to get my spring/summer dresses out!

    Starlight & Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers too - shame nobody buys them for me! This is a really lovely tag to get you in the mood for Spring!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Spring and all the pastel colours.
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there are such lovely pastel shades this time of year x

      Delete
  5. I love Spring, especially as the pastel colours are florals are brought out!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome tag! I'm so excited for spring to arrive (and stay!) :) Have a great holiday weekend!

    Katie | Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you had a good weekend too! x

      Delete
  7. I didn't know Michael Kors did fragrances! I definitely want to check that out. I also love tulips, they're probably one of my favourite flowers :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinks are my favourite especially the pastel colours they are perfect for spring x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pastel nail polish this time of year too!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great tag and I too love clean linen scents for this time of year. Fingers crossed for more sun as well so we can get those sunglasses out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww such a lovely post! Your photos are so gorgeous too, I adore this time of year! You capture it beautifully :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like clean linen type candles at this time of year too xx

    www.GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your MJ parfume, also the flowers on the first foto is everything! love it so much


    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  14. before booking a car hire package from any car rental in Santorini, never forget to read the rent a car terms of condition. One can also hire a tour guide to explore the Santorini Island profoundly. Best rental rates in the market without hidden charges

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe