Tanya Burr Berry Pavlova & Candy Cane Lip Glosses Review

08:30


I've heard great things about Tanya Burr's lip glosses, so when I seen this gift set in with two lip glosses in the Christmas sale I had to buy it!

The duo in a cute 'Its Kissmas' Christmas themed box, very similar to Tanya's advent calendar packaging. They are both 5ml and their packaging look more expensive then they actually are.

Top: Candy Cane, Bottom: Berry Pavlova
The first shade, Candy Cane, is a beautiful pink shade. The other shade, Berry Pavlova, is a lovely Winter red-pinkish shade.

Left: Candy Cane, Right: Berry Pavlova
They are quite sticky when first applying though they soon settle down. They last for around 4 hours before needing to be reapplied.

Wearing Berry Pavlova
They're not the most hydrating lip glosses but they are lovely colours! Berry Pavlova has to be my favourite shade out of the two, though the pictures don't do it justice! Overall I really like the two lip glosses, especially for Winter!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. With my already dry lips, it's to bad they are not hydrating but I love the colors. I think 4 hours for a lip gloss is not bad too. i would really love to try them. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own three of her glosses and I admit they're not hydrating either which sucks! She has beautiful shades though, I just think I'm not a fan of glosses anyway so I might have to check out her matte lipsticks that came out a while ago

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your honest opinion! I wish they would moisturize as well and not be so sticky. I hope you have a wonderful day! XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any Tanya Burr products but these lip glosses look beautiful and I love the colours!

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and packaging!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some Tanya Burr lip glosses in the advent calendar this year and they have been so good! These look like lovely shades too, especially the Berry Pavlova :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her advent calendar looked really good! They are lovely shades! x

      Delete
  7. Pretty glosses, they look quite pigmented! I haven't tried anything from Tanya Burr yet x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Berry Pavlova looks gorgeous! I haven't tried Tanya Burr as she's not as big in the US

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely colour! Yeah I don't think they sell her products in the US do they? x

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried any of the range but have heard good things about some of the lip products! It's a pity they didn't include 2 shades that were a bit more different in shade though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color seem lovely! too bad they're not hydrating!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe