My Blogging Goals & Resolutions 2017

09:00

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year! I don't usually do new years resolutions but I thought I would try to do it with blogging this year.

I've been blogging for around 6 months now and I'm really enjoying it. I'm really glad I've continued doing it. Though I feel I need to do more with my blog to be happy with it. It is quiet time consuming and it can be hard balancing life, university and blogging. That's why I've set myself these resolutions  and goals to work towards throughout 2017.

1. Take photos in bulk - I want to have more content scheduled without having to rush pictures. As sometimes taking photos can take more time consuming than writing posts due to poor lighting, not finding the right angle, etc. So I'm going to set aside a couple of days each month to take pictures in bulk (sunny days hopefully!). 

2. Learn to take better photos - I want to learn more about my camera's settings, lighting adjustments, backgrounds and props. I'm going to try different picture editing software too to improve my photo quality.

3. Aim to post 2-3 times a week every week - I'm posting around 2 times a week at the moment which I want to continue and some weeks aim for 3 posts a week. Though I want to ensure that I'm happy with the content I'm posting. 

4. Become more involved on social media - I'm not using any social network sites for my blog other than Bloglovin and Pinterest so I want to expand out to Twitter and Instagram. I'm hoping that I will discover new blogs and explore working with new brands. I've like to reach 400 bloglovin followers in 2017 too.

I want to thank anyone who reads or comments on my blog, I'm so very grateful for all of you! Do you have any resolutions for blogging this year?

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Becoming active on Instagram and Twitter is a great idea as you will meet other beauty enthusiasts who share ideas and support each other x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your blogging goals. Great for inspiration. I want to blog 2-3 times a week too xx
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The too 2 are mains ones of mine too! I'm happy enough to posting once a week but I'd like to be more active on social media too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find taking photos in bulk so useful, because when you don't have time to photograph in good lighting you can always use backups. Good luck with your goals for the year and a Happy New Year x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, I really need to take more when its light! and you! x

      Delete
  5. I haven't set any blogging goals as such but I too would like to schedule more posts and try to keep ahead of the game! As you say it can be really difficult balancing blogging with everything else that is going on but I'm determined to put more effort in and keep my blog going in 2017 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, I look forward to reading your blog throughout 2017! :) x

      Delete
  6. Lovely goals for this year, I could do with aiming for some of these myself!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always want to do things for my blog and I am never happy with it haha!! I also want to improve my photos but the weather is not helping! Good luck with your goals! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah winter doesn't help photography! Thank you! x
      A Blushing Beauty Blog

      Delete
  8. Oh these are great blogging resolutions sweetheart
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe