Sampar H20 'Emergency' Mask Review

09:00


I was in TK Maxx recently and I seen these H20 Emergency sheet masks which claim to restore hydration for 120 hours. They reminded me of the Indeed Labs Hydraluron masks, so I thought I'd try them out as they were only £7.99 for 3!

I looked these masks up and it turns out they're retailing for £21.50 for 3, so £7.99 for 3 is amazing value! They're made in Korea, so I had really high hopes for these masks.


The design of the mask is not something I've seen with sheet masks so far. The top part of the face (forehead, eyes and nose) is one piece and the bottom part (mouth) is another piece. Plus both pieces each had two protective layers, so it was confusing to know which side of the mask is meant to go on your skin. The texture of the mask is silicone like which is something I've never experienced before, so it did feel quite slimy initially. 

The instructions recommend you keep it on for 30 minutes, the bottom piece did fall off halfway through though. When I peeled the mask off my face, there was no leftover serum which you do find with some masks. My face felt tacky rather than moisturised unfortunately.

Overall I've been quite dissapointed with this mask, I had really high expectations for this but I definitely wouldn't say its better than Indeed Labs Hydraluron or Garnier's Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Too bad this mask isn't what you expected. I must try the Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask, I read many great reviews about it! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a shame, Garnier's is definitely very affordable option! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a dreadful experience, I value your honesty.

    XOXO
    kellmenow | http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/2016/12/6/the-traveling-gypsy-brooklyn
    Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame that these masks didn't work out as you hoped but thanks for sharing your honest thoughts and I'll know this may not be one worth trying it I come across them in the future :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, there's much better ones out there at the moment! :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for an honest review, I'll give these a miss if I ever seen them.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there's much better masks out there! x

      Delete
  5. Ah too bad they didn't do that much. Thanks for the honest review.
    have a great day Shelleen :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so impressed by the sheer range of TK Maxx's beauty section off late, it's a complete treasure trove! I guess that's the thing with lesser-known brands though, it can be hit and miss! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with this :( to be honest I find sheet masks in general can be hit and miss, some work great but others i feel don't really do anything!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, they have such a variety! Yeah thats true, Indeed Labs has been the best I've tried so far but I want to try TonyMoly's! x

      Delete
  7. Maybe you'd have better results than me, but I wouldn't recommend it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard about these peel off type masks! Personally the thought of peeling them off scares me ha I use body shop tea tree face mask

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're fine to peel off, definitely not as daunting as the charcoal masks! I love body shop, I'm sure they do a great face mask x

      Delete

Subscribe