My Spring into Summer Fashion Wishlist

08:30

Spring in to Summer wishlist




Now that summer is literally days away, I thought I would share my current wishlist. I'm a big fan of the colour pink if you couldn't tell!



First on the list is the Faux Leather Moto Jacket from Forever 21. I've been eyeing up pink jackets for a while and I really like this one. It looks great for when there's still that chill in summer evenings (living in the UK there is definitely a chill in the evenings haha). Next is this cute Blus Messenger Bag from Primark. This looks perfect for carrying any summer essentials and at only £7 its such a bargain!

These White Crochet Shorts are also from Primark, they look so elegant yet cute. They look so much more expensive than £8. I think these would be perfect for my summer holiday. Finally is these Mouse Vapour Pink Converse and at £65 they aren't cheap. But they are what I'm lusting after the most as they would be perfect for everyday. They are such a lovely colour too and even have rose gold eyelets.

What is on your wishlist?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love your picks, that moto jacket is absolutely gorgeous, and how cute is this blush messenger bag.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nude pink shades! Great pics :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! Especially the messenger bag. I need to add another bag to my collection.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing selections, love the lace shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Millennial pink! I just bought a backpack in the same shade. It's adorable!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am after a pale pink jacket for summer too and Primark has a lovely suede one in at the moment but so far I haven't been able to track it down in my size. I will have to check out this Forever 21 one instead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The motto jacket and trainers look amazing. Love that colour especially for summer time :) I defiantly have a few items on my list <3 http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/06/trend-report-liquid-silver-boots.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe