Daily Concepts Daily Bio-Cotton Make Up Removers Review

09:00



Apologies its been a few weeks since I've posted it, I've been busy but back with a new post today. I recently bought these Daily Concepts Daily Bio-Cotton Make Up Removers. The box includes 3 small round make up remover pads and 2 large square make up remover pads with a laundry bag for washing. 

The pads are organic, vegan and biodegradable. They are machine washable using the laundry bag provided. They cost around £6 from TK Maxx which is great value as they are reusable. I have two packs at the moment.


The pads are two sided - a soft side and a rouge side. I always use the soft side. Daily Concepts recommend simply adding warm water to the pads for make up removal. Personally I prefer to use cleansers to remove make up which I wash off with a wash cloth. I use these pads on the occasions when I use micellar water. I predominantly use them for toners instead of using single use cotton pads. They don’t absorb product as much as single use cotton pads so I feel I sometimes use more toner than I would like. But they work great and feel soft of my skin without feeling as though the product is dragging. 

Rough side shown on left pad, smooth side shown on right pads
Rough side on left pad, smooth side on right pads

I imagine you could use these to remove nail polish too with nail polish remover. But I'm not sure whether the nail colour would wash out well so be mindful if you plan to try these or similar products to do so.

Overall I really like these pads for toners instead of single use cotton pads!

Do you use any reusable cotton pads?

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. These sound like a really great option! I have some reusuable ones but I find them quite harsh so could do with a soft side too! xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cotton daily make up removers seem great. It is good they have both rough and soft side to them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seems like a great solution. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/09/vichy-ideal-soleil-velvety-sun-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reusable cotton pads sound super useful! Especially when you to travel!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sustainable option!! I love reusable products, so these are awesome! :) Thanks for sharing!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I wonder if they'll be good for removing nail polish?

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like a great more eco-friendly option! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used cotton to remove my makeup but it s too messy i feel threds on my face which make me so irritated but these soft wipes looks amazing and must be gentle on skin snail skin care products online in pakistan
    men eye cream online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe