Feel Unique Pick 'N' Mix April 2018

08:30


I wanted to try some new products and needed to buy a few things from Feel Unique so I decided to use their Pick 'N' Mix sample service. Also sorry for the lack of posts I've been busy with both my birthday and my fiances birthday.


I chose five products and paid £3.95 shipping. You get a voucher for the £3.95 to use on your next order - I've made an order using it already.

The first sample I chose was the Salcura Bioskin Zeoderm 15ml. I chose this as I've had some really bad dermatitis on my hands lately so I'm hoping this will help to clear it up.


Next I chose the Clarins SOS Primer, I've heard great things about this primer so I'm excited to try this sample size.


I couldn't resist choosing this Elizabeth Arden Standing Ovation Mascara, its so cute and perfect for travelling. I've heard mixed reviews so I'm not sure what to expect with this.


Again to try and help my dermatitis I picked this First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Unfortunately its only a 2ml sachet so won't last very long but I've heard great things.


Finally I chose the Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-dandruff Intense Shampoo 6ml as I use Nizoral Shampoo for my scalp once a week instead of regular shampoo. I thought I'd see what this one was like when travelling as its the perfect travel size, especially as I have liked Bioderma products in the past.


Overall I'm really happy with my picks and I've already made an order using the voucher, so a haul to come soon!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This offer sounds really nice to get a chance to try new things before buying the full sized products! The things you picked up sound really nice :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Nameplate designs for home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the haul #excitedaf
    http://sheismelrose.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll review the mascara and primer please!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that we get to try samples before purchasing the full size product. You chose some good brands. :-)

    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this concept and I wish it was available to my country too, I would love to pick and try more products!

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its great, shame its not in your country x

      Delete

Subscribe