Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator Review

08:30


I recently received this Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator in the Secret Santa Glossybox. Its not a brand I've tried before so was excited to try it!


The exfoliator aims to polish, hydrate and calm congested and dull skin. Its enriched with natural ingredients including British Wildflower Honey, British Camelina, and Wheatgerm Oil to moisturise the skin. Whilst milled Lavender flowers gently polish the skin without irritation, lifting away dulling dead skin cells to leave the skin feeling smooth and looking bright.

The exfoliator has a slight smell, definitely not too overwhelming. I massage it onto my skin after cleansing. The grains in the exfoliator don't cause irritation and feel gentle on my skin. After washing off with water, my skin is left feeling fresh and smooth. I also noticed my skin looked noticeably less red. 

Overall I've been really impressed with this exfoliator as its not harsh on the skin with great results! Its not the cheapest exfolator at £10.50 for 50ml but I think its really good value due to its effective results.

I won't be posting until after Christmas so I hope you all have a lovely time over the holidays!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh very interesting scrub darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this sounds pretty good for the price, I'll have to give it a google!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe