Bath & Body Works Haul

08:10


I've been wanting to try Bath & Body Works for a long time! There isn't a Bath & Body Works in the UK unfortunately so I decided to buy a few things to try online.


I did consider buying directly from Bath & Body Works but I'd have to use a mailbox service and then there's still custom charges too. As I only wanted to try a few things I opted for Ebay. First I ordered 6 pocketbac's from one seller: Peach Bellini, Forever Pink, Good Vibes Only, Sweet Pea, Hello Beautiful and Honolulu Sun.


Peach Bellini definitely smells like peaches, Forever Pink has a sweet strawberry like scent, Good Vibes Only smells like coconuts and reminds me of holidays, Sweet Pea & Hello Beautiful both are lovely sweet scents, then Honolulu Sun also smells of coconuts its divine.


I really love the pocketbac scents so I decided to order a set to try more products. I ended up choosing Watermelon Lemonade which was from a different seller. The watermelon smell is really nice and the hand cream is so moisturising. I'm definitely going to try more products out, hopefully the candles!

Have you tried Bath & Body Works? If so, whats your favourite scent?

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. These products are so cute!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath and body works always create great scented products, some of them I find them too sweet but sweet pea is a great one. Great haul dear.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so small and cute. Love the packaging and totally can imagine the scent.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scents sound too good,I would love to try their products out! x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like great products! Nice post, dear (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, I haven't tried any of these products before since they are not available here but their packaging is so cute! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE BBW! The hand sanitizers are just amazing!
    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so cute! I wish we had it here too x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish it was available worldwide x

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love Bath and Body Works and I'm so gutted that there isn't one here in the UK. I did find a website where you can purchase products in the UK though thanks to this post on Hannah Hearts Blog http://www.hannahheartss.co.uk/2016/11/how-to-get-bath-and-body-works-in-uk.html I have ordered from them once and everything arrived as expected so I will definitely be ordering again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've looked a different options but I've managed to get great deals on Ebay in the end x

      Delete
  10. Their products are great and smell so delish lol. The only down side like you mentioned is that they don't have one in the UK. I hope you enjoy the products.

    Funmi x
    www.funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm, I can totally imagine how amazing Peach Bellini must smell! I've not tried anything by the brand yet, though very tempted now! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always a fan of BBW
    http://sheismelrose.net/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe